STEM ALL STARS
19 STEM Ambassadors volunteer their time, enthusiasm and experiences to encourage and inspire young people to achieve more in STEM.
STEM Ambassadors are important volunteers who engage with young people in and outside of the classroom.Through our STEM Ambassadors, STEM All Stars launches clubs in each region. Our ambassadors' focus is to introduce the unique STEM All Stars projects to a bigger audience and officially plant a club by talking to the principals, teachers, and the education directory board. Our STEM Ambassadors include people from all disciplines and backgrounds including engineers, designers, architects, scientists and technicians. They help bring a new and inspiring perspective to STEM lessons and also run workshop when launching clubs in each region. Their aim is to ensure that the community and schools, are able to access STEM Ambassador support to inspire and engage young people in STEM subjects.
What does a STEM Ambassador do?
- running workshops and spreading the STEM All Stars' Mission
- providing advice to teachers and principals about regulating the club and other STEM projects
- connecting underprivileged schools with private schools
- working with governors to improve the way STEM is delivered within a school
- checking with schools on a weekly basis and making sure the club is active and being taken care of
Why Become a STEM Ambassador?
By becoming a STEM Ambassador, you are inspiring the new generation of professionals. You are bringing more people into the STEM workforce and sparking interesting in more children about different subjects while also helping them gain knowledge about the real world. It offers the chance to give back to the community and improve your own leadership skills!
STEM ALL STARS AMBASSADORS:
1. Priya Singh - Hyderabad
2. Anjali Reddy - Hyderabad
3. Devi Bhupathyraju - Hyderabad
4. Dayanand Konda - Hyderabad
5. Jugesh Reddy - Hyderabad
6. Narayan Rao - Hyderabad
7. Ramprasad Kesiraju - Bhimavaram
8. Gopala Krishna - Bhimavaram
9. Ram Tripura - Bhimavaram
10. Jahnavi Sarada - Bhimavaram
11. Jagadesh Kumar - Bhimavaram
12. Jaya Rao - Kerala
13. Nandini Pillai - Kerala
14. Naina Shankar - Kerala
15. Akshita Kollamseti - Kerala
16. Sajni Vederey - Virginia
17. Gautham Pillai - Virginia
18. Sahith Tanuboddi - North Carolina
19. Alexa Walker - California
Sign up here to become a STEM Ambassador.